Stuff I Liked This Week v.2017.34
- •"Wait, wait! Don't kill me!"A series of podcasts from Secrets, Crimes & Audiotape that turned Serial's 1st season into a musical. It is fucking genius.
- •Foo FightersI flew to Singapore to watch their concert and they did not disappoint. I hardly brought my phone out and cried at the most random songs while jumping and dancing and sweating and laughing. It was the best.
- •Yayoi KusamaSince I was already there, I made sure to make it to the National Gallery to see this exhibit and it was a lovely afternoon spent looking at her obssessive art.
- •Ridhwan (?) the BuskerMet up with friends after the exhibit to have some beer and listen to this very good busker singing the most random dance-able songs on the street in front of the "bar". It was a good night.
- •Lau Pa SatWent her for satay and dimsum and everything was delicious. Especially when paired with ice cold beer.
- •UncleI had a sweet uncle who drove me to the airport who reminded me to check if I had my passport and ticket with me. (Uncles are what Singaporeans call their taxi drivers or any old man, I think).