Stuff I Liked This Week v.2017.4
- •North FaceMy workplace arranged for North Face to have a special sale for us employees and I kinda went nuts and bought trek pants, fleece jacket, and a windbreaker for an upcoming trip.
- •Personal RecordsIt was fun watching 2 friends getting their PRs on their deadlifts this week.
- •Calamansi Lemongrass Turmeric juiceBought from a bus reststop in Bulacan. Can drink everyday.
- •Roasting marshmallowsThere haven't been a lot of bonfires in my life, and I'm glad someone brought marshmallows to the summit this morning. It was magical.
- •Coda Bus LineOnly this weekend did I find out that there's now a bus going directly to Bontoc/Sagada. I found it funny there's plastic bags hanging off the baggage stow for passengers to use as barf bags. Funny but helpful!
- •Halsema highwayIt was my first time going to Baguio from Bontoc and the view was just lovely especially at Busuiga(?) Benget.