Stuff I Liked This Week v.2017.7
- •Manchester by the SeaHeartbreaking. Casey's performance is a study in restraint.
- •BreadI'd eat at Texas Roadhouse again just for the free rolls. Best when hot off the oven but still good the next day when you take some home.
- •Philippine Art FairThe art overload becomes overwhelming after the 5th booth. What I really wanted to take home was this table of elements...uh...table that an art gallery staff uses.
- •ArrivalI liked Denis Villeneuve's Sicario. After watching this, I really like him now. Though I wonder how this story reads as a novella(?) (by Ted Chiang).
- •LushI really liked their Curly Wurly shampoo (made especially for curly hair). Then I tried their R&B hair moisturizer because I don't use any conditioner. I find my hair less dry now. If only they weren't so goddamn expensive.