Stuff I Liked This Week v.22
- •Longganisa RideBiked with 3 friends to Nueva Ecija for ~120km one-way. It was a steady ride with nary a cloud in sight so it was very very hot. Left house at 3am, reached our friend's house at 1pm. Best lunch to date. I think I had 3 or 4 servings of rice with inihaw na tilapia, the best longganisa, inihaw na manok and liempo, and fried eggplant. With ice cold coke of course.
- •Nueva Ecija longganisaThe one we bought in Sta. Rosa market was the best. The ones from Cabanatuan we took home were good too.
- •Long weekendThis was the happiest week. Super long weekend plus 2 consecutive days of payroll payouts. Woot!
- •Moxie ballet flatsA little pricey for plain shoes but theirs have the softest calf leather and your feet won't feel a thing from breaking them in.
- •Machi KoroSuper easy game play for a dice and card game. Though you kind of get the trick to winning after just a few rounds.
- •BanglesGot a pair of giniling bangle-lookalikes. Now regretting I didn't get more.