Stuff I Liked This Week v.28
- •Colourpop lipstickA gift from a kikay friend
- •Citi ATMPainless replacement process when I realized I have misplaced the ATM card for my payroll account. Just called the hotline on a Thursday and got my new card the following Monday. I now realize this must be the same process when you lose your credit card. Is this the same process for other bank's savings account ATM cards or am I right in thinking they still make you go to the branch and provide a notarized affidavit of loss?
- •Dinners with friendsIt's the peak week! The traffic's a pain but seeing friends is always nice.
- •Bon Bahn MiIt's just a stall in Makati but it serves cheap but good sandwiches.
- •Peking duckConned coworkers last Thursday into getting a whole peking duck for lunch. Delicious.
- •Single Origin's 18hr cold pressed coffeeThe one I had had a chocolate-y undertone.
- •Dec 17, SaturdayIt was a magical day for friendship ❤️