Stuff I Liked This Week v.29
It's Christmas week!
- •JipanI've never had bad bread from this bakery but the matcha mini croissants were particularly lovely.
- •Noche Buena WODAfter 4 years with cfmnl, this has been the first time I've done this. It got me super fucked but it was super duper fun.
- •Hey HandsomeI didn't mind paying because I really enjoyed everything we ordered. Really really good food that showed a lot of thought were put into it. Get the duck or the fish. DON'T pass up on the soft tofu.
- •Organix Coconut Curls shampooI don't use conditioner on my hair but this makes my hair feel like I do.
- •Real-MartinA lovely weekend spent out of busy Manila to attend the wedding of 2 dear friends with the company of some of my favorite people. I've seen pictures of the reception venue and I've always thought it was the garden/backyard of a private residence. Lovely place.
- •Grilled baby squidJust discovered from the Gerry's Grill menu. Skip the grilled squid, go for their babies.
- •Rogue OneI enjoyed this more than episode 7. I hope it comes back to cinemas after MMFF because I think I missed a lot of easter eggs.
- •No-gift ChristmasI literally did not buy a single Christmas gift this year. On dinner or lunch meetups with friends, I just picked up the tab and told them that was my "gift". What a load off.