➕couture Spelling Variations: A Linguistic Roadmap for the Midwest, Aliens & Future Gay Generations➕
After much careful consideration, focus group testing (n=3) and scientific trials, here is a collection of noveau spellings and word morphings for all to enjoy (and use in a sentence soon!)
- •OLD: queen; NEW: kwieanTo call a fellow gay, "queen," simply don't cut it in the 21st century. Try calling him a "kwiean," "Kwøn," or "quãn."
- •OLD: bitch; NEW: batch/betchCan I buy I vowel? I sure can, and I just did. Try replacing that boring old "i" in bitch wit a sensual "a" or "e" for dramatic effect and flair.
- •OLD: girl; NEW: gurl or gurrrrrlAgain, subtlety is key here, but isn't it just more fun to be like "hey gurrrrrl" than "hey girl"?
- •OLD: ass; NEW: aßThat's right, people, we're bringing back everyone's favorite German character, the ß, aka "ess-zett." It represents a double s in German, and can be used to save time and money in English whilst currying favor with the Prussian Empire of yesteryear
- •OLD: thank you! NEW: thenk yowwwww
- •Yes -> YaaaaasSuggested by @molltodd