Oregon Trail 2015
In a Lewis-and-Clark-like twist of fate, I journeyed with @lspencer from Boulder to Seattle through western Montana, had a glorious time, and took some photos that I finna share withchew right now:
- •@lspencer can totally relate to how Julie Andrews felt in that opening scene (Boulder, CO)
- •Um, yes please. (Boulder, Chatauqua Park)
- •@lspencer emerging from a parking lot like he's the HBIC or something (Boulder)
- •Montana's pretty, I GUESS
- •Ok, it totally is. (Route 93, Missoula)
- •Like, crazy natural beauty for days (months, even) (Rattlesnake Park, Missoula)
- •So then we flew to Seattle and ate this at restaurant Zoe
- •And this ridiculousness...
- •And yes, we enjoyed some of Seattle's finest botanical offerings. A lot.
- •And got some rul nice vistas of the city, like this one
- •And this one
- •This one, too...
- •Had our way with these oysters- RIP