Picky Albeit Legit Reasons I Stopped Dating Someone
Inasmuch as life existed before the arrival of my @lspencer , I dated, and experienced many horrors therein. Below are some of the deal breakers that caused me to cease relations - join me in this exercise, please! Also don't judge, thanks. Xoxo
- •Gross, savage-like eatingOne dude literally chewed with his mouth completely agape, enabling food to fall out constantly. Not hot!
- •Inability to differentiate their/they're/there and too/two/toI'm sorry, but this shit is fundamental and part of curricula from kindergarten. Of course, careless errors happen but I'm talking consistent misuse.
- •Bad, almost super human B.O.I thought this was fixable with the right amount of deodorant but in one case, nothing helped.
- •Calling me the wrong name"I feel like you're really easy to talk to, Chris." Really? Cuz my name is DAVE.
- •Serial killeresque temperNo one needs to feel like they finna get cut by someone they're dating.
- •Vehement Opposition to marijuanaUnfortunately I'm intolerant of marijuana intolerance. Totes cool if you don't partake, but don't get all up on me cuz I do. Also marijuana is dope.
- •NarcolepsySome things cannot be helped, but that doesn't mean I can date someone who can't stay awake.
- •Assertion that "belgium is definitely part of the Netherlands."Really? Cuz they're actually two separate sovereign nations and my grandparents were definitely from one (🇳🇱) and not the other (🇧🇪). Also, Flemish is NOT A LANGUAGE.
- •Hatred of classical musicLike a dagger through my heart. You ain't gotta love it or even accompany me to the philharmonic, but don't categorically shit all over some of the best music ever written, thanks.
- •RecklessnessThere's already so much dangerous shit in the world - do we really need to add a disregard for safe sex and/or intravenous drug use to the mix? (No.)
- •Incessant punning.Even made a pun about Grover (the Sesame Street character) when we were going to see a movie at the Grove. WHAT WORLD AM I IN????Suggested by @lilydiamond
- •Told me to wear skirts and dresses when I see him because jeans are "lazy."Suggested by @TT
- •Doesn't like dogs (or animals overall)Not liking animals and being a serial killer is the same, in my book.Suggested by @lspencer
- •My sister dumped a guy in college because he didn't wear a belt to a dressy function.I support this.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Monologuing instead of conversing.I went on a date where the guy talked about himself the entire evening without asking one single question about me. Not one. I kept on waiting for him to stop and ask something about me. It even became a game in my head where I would reply back with leading questions. "Oh you are a former model? I actually appeared in a few magazines myself..." Nope. Nothing. I had never experienced extreme narcissism like that before or since.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •bad haircutand the award for "Most Shallow Person of Ever" goes to... (in my defense she really did get a bad haircut)Suggested by @Dustin
- •He hated Christmas.And let me know it by refusing to LOOK at my Christmas tree or be in my house while it was there... Nah dudeSuggested by @originalamericantrt
- •He huffed glue, threw up, then told me he thought he had the flu (because he had forgotten he had been huffing glue).Australian.Suggested by @originalamericantrt