Reasons Why I Stand by "Downton Abbey" and Will Keep Watching
- •Elizabeth McGovern's accentNeither here nor there, I fear!
- •Edith's eternal downward shame spiralHer luck is worse than that of kelly Taylor
- •The prospect of a tasteful gay love scene with thomas and some other dudeNOT bates
- •Lady Mary Crawley's wonderfully timed 'tudeWhat a bitch! Heart her.
- •Maggie Smith's existenceI mean....
- •Mr. Carson's soft sideAwwww
- •The opening theme musicGreat for subway rides and/or master classes in oboe playing
- •Isobel's incredibly annoying and Yet endearing face and optimismShe would even find joy and love in this comment