Reasons Why I Stand by "Downton Abbey" and Will Keep Watching
- 1.Elizabeth McGovern's accentNeither here nor there, I fear!
- 2.Edith's eternal downward shame spiralHer luck is worse than that of kelly Taylor
- 3.The prospect of a tasteful gay love scene with thomas and some other dudeNOT bates
- 4.Lady Mary Crawley's wonderfully timed 'tudeWhat a bitch! Heart her.
- 5.Maggie Smith's existenceI mean....
- 6.Mr. Carson's soft sideAwwww
- 7.The opening theme musicGreat for subway rides and/or master classes in oboe playing
- 8.Isobel's incredibly annoying and Yet endearing face and optimismShe would even find joy and love in this comment