Things I Miss Saying➕➕
Take a trip down memory lane with me for one sec as I ruminate over yesteryear, and I hereby invite thee to do the same.
- •"Mom, did you tape 'Blossom'?"Not if "father dowling mysteries" was also on
- •"No, let's go to the Shell station - gas is 99 cents."The Exxon station was closer but gas was like, $1.09! No way was I finna pay dat
- •"My g string broke"On my CELLO, people!
- •"Leave a message with your name, number and the time you called."RIP, answering machines.
- •"Smoking, please."When asked, "smoking or non?" (Epilogue: I quit over two years ago)
- •"That's a nice parabola"Ahhhh, math....
- •"Iced grande skim caramel macchiato"Thanks to aging, I can no longer drink skim milk nor spend calories on a drink from Starbucks
- •"Do you use ICQ?"As many did for s short while in the late nineties/early aughts.
- •"I got 💯!"I mean, I don't remember the last time I took a numerically graded test (maybe accounting in business school), but my inner perfectionist was really into this score.
- •WHO WROTE HIS MOST RECENT TESTIMONIALSSuggested by @jansonebwoodlee
- •Will you take care of my Tamagachi while I go to camp?I mean I heard @sally say things like this and I'm sure she misses saying it.Suggested by @donnie
- •Wanna cyber???Suggested by @vp
- •Will you write me a Friendster testimonial / proof this b school essay?Obstacles aboundSuggested by @vp
- •Get off the phone. I want to use AOL.Suggested by @gwcoffey