7 Signs you are getting old
- 1.There is not just one, but two retro sitcoms that take place in the decades of your youth.
- 2.Those grunts and groans you use to make ironically while exerting yourself are now an involuntary bodily function.
- 3.When you realize the alarm clock in your bedroom is older then your kids and and last two cars combined.
- 4.The first time you realize the young marquee baseball players of your childhood are now the old grizzled managers sitting in the dougout.
- 5.When you find a box of grade school report cards then it dawns on you that if not all at least many of those teachers are no longer alive.
- 6.When you tune into the classic rock station and you hear a song being played that was popular your senior year of high school.
- 7.When you get pulled over by a police officer and he looks so young to you that you swear you saw him at the play ground the last time you took your kids to the park.