5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
This seems like a good first list?
- •Serial Killers Dining RoomThis was one of the dining rooms in this crazy, random, house I stayed in for a Team Building thing in Hudson NY last year. It felt like being on the set of a Wes Anderson film which I was into. My room was full of dolls which I was not into.
- •Bridge In The SkyThis is a building on the south side of Chicago near McCormick Place where I was doing a trade show last spring. I got a pretty hearty sunburn that day.
- •Window Seat BabyThis is my nephew looking out the window. He's only 1 1/2 years old but he seems pretty cool so far.
- •The Rainbow MustacheSubway floor. Gay Pride.
- •HUGE DOG!I saw this on the internet once and it made me giggle so I saved it.