Top Restaurants in Pittsburgh
An incomplete, completely biased list of the best restaurants in Pittsburgh that I'm sure even I will disagree with five minutes after I finish it.
- •Point BruggeI'm biased because it's right down the street, but I've never had a bad meal here.
- •Meat and PotatoesAwesome restaurant downtown
- •Primanti Bros.The hype is real
- •Salt of the EarthSome think it's too complex but I've only had good experiences here and they seem to have simplified the menu. It's too bad it's closing.
- •E2Great BYOB place in Highland Park
- •Luke Wholey's Wild Alaskan GrillWent here recently and was pleasantly surprised. Very good seafood with a bit of Asian flare
- •The CornerstoneGreat bar/restaurant vibe in Aspinwall with new upgraded outdoor seating
- •Mad MexSometimes you just need a big azz margarita.
- •Tai Pei Fox ChapelOrder from here and tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.
- •Tram's KitchenAmazing Vietnamese and can't beat the prices
- •Pino'sGreat wine, pizza and pasta
- •FranktuaryCrossword night is the best