Top Restaurants in Pittsburgh
An incomplete, completely biased list of the best restaurants in Pittsburgh that I'm sure even I will disagree with five minutes after I finish it.
- 1.Point BruggeI'm biased because it's right down the street, but I've never had a bad meal here.
- 2.Meat and PotatoesAwesome restaurant downtown
- 3.Primanti Bros.The hype is real
- 4.Salt of the EarthSome think it's too complex but I've only had good experiences here and they seem to have simplified the menu. It's too bad it's closing.
- 5.E2Great BYOB place in Highland Park
- 6.Luke Wholey's Wild Alaskan GrillWent here recently and was pleasantly surprised. Very good seafood with a bit of Asian flare
- 7.The CornerstoneGreat bar/restaurant vibe in Aspinwall with new upgraded outdoor seating
- 8.Mad MexSometimes you just need a big azz margarita.
- 9.Tai Pei Fox ChapelOrder from here and tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.
- 10.Tram's KitchenAmazing Vietnamese and can't beat the prices
- 11.Pino'sGreat wine, pizza and pasta
- 12.FranktuaryCrossword night is the best