Inspired by @13spencer. In no particular order.
- •Jason SudeikisCan't explain it. Drives me CRAZY.
- •G. LoveOf G. Love and Special Sauce. Longest-running celebrity crush by far. Seems like one of those wake-and-bake types, and though that lifestyle would not work for me, he wears it well. I'm jealous of stoners, honestly.
- •Popular model Justice JoslinChrist almighty.
- •James WolkBeen following this one since his debut in the Hallmark Original Movie "Head Of The Class." Saw his perfect face on a billboard for it, set my DVR to record it the second I got home. Dude is perfect, though he lacks any clear personality.
- •Brandon FlowersActually so perfect and I worship him so fully that if he showed up at my door like: "Dave, I want to do sex things with you right now; you decide which ones," there would be an electrical fire in my brain.
- •Zachary LeviKind of working this "adorable nerd" thing a little too hard at the moment. Let's dirty you up, Mr. Levi. Let's "last few minutes of Grease" you.
- •Taran KillamCome on.
- •The guy in the commercial for something, where it's him and his wife on the couch and their cable service or their wifi or something is new and improved and the wife is like: "everything's better now" and then they cut to their dumb kid playing the violin badly and he's like "not everything."That guy.
- •Both of the Men From UNCLEDidn't see it though.
- •Peter KrauseAny Peter Krause.
- •Paul RuddGoes without saying. Like putting water on your list of favorite drinks.
- •James Van Der BeekRespect the forearms.
- •Taylor Goldsmith of DawesSuper talented and a style inspiration.
- •CRUSH EMERITUS: Huey LewisAbsolutely still would.