MY CELEBRITY CRUSHES 2: LET US NOW PRAISE FAMOUS GAYS.
So I did a list of my top dreamboats recently, and while I stand by each one, a Twitter follower of mine made the very good observation that all of them are straight. I think there's at least one on the fence in there, but point taken. We have a lot of good ones on our team. Let's hear it for these boys. (In no particular order.)
- •Russell ToveyI love the ears. Plus he's going to age well. You just know it.
- •Andy CohenHandsome as can be, super-charming, snappy dresser. But you know what's the hottest? Dude is EXUBERANT. That takes guts these days.
- •Kele Okereke"I Still Remember" is the best song about young gay love ever.
- •Andrew ScottBrilliant, intense, Irish. See "The Bachelor Weekend" if you haven't.
- •Gus KenworthyHe's our Zac Efron. Unless Zac Efron is already our Zac Efron, which I guess the jury is still out on.
- •James AdomianEven in Bernie Sanders drag.
- •Michael AngelakosHis podcast with Bret Easton Ellis is a must, Bret Easton Ellis notwithstanding.
- •Mo RoccaGood hair, good job, knows things.
- •John Benjamin HickeyListen to "My Favorite Songs" on SiriusXM 102.
- •Todrick HallSing me that Virgin safety information song, Todrick. Also your name sounds like a stately old dorm.
- •Ben WiseI mean, look at the guy.