Okay fine Five Random Photos From My Phone
I've neglected you, List. This seems like a nice, low-impact way to rekindle our relationship.
- •Our new Wheaten puppy Finbar, the day we met him.He's about five months old now, and except for maybe three 20-minute periods throughout the day, he is a dream. I legit Rouletted my way to this photo, and I understand if you don't believe me.
- •Jewelry as FUCK.Up in Ojai, I think.
- •My friends from home, at a recent reunion/cancer fundraiser/St. Louis Catholic high school graduates of the late '80s/early '90s superjam.These guys had a band when they all lived in Chicago together in the mid '90s. Their first gig was at a bar/hot dog restaurant on Clark called "Clark St. Dog," and after the show, another St. Louis friend said "Great set, but who's Clark Saint Dog?" They changed their name to Clark Saint Dog right then and there.
- •I don't know.Probably a conversation about Paleo?
- •Chicago.I spent last January in a sublet in Chicago, writing the lion's share of my book. I figured it would be too punishingly cold to do anything but work, and I was right, and you can also drink whiskey in the daytime in that kind of weather and nobody will stop you. Here's me at my El stop, realizing that I should have bought a hat and gloves. Book comes out June 28!