THINGS THAT MADE ME WANT TO MOVE BACK TO NEW YORK
Spent the week there. Almost sent for my belongings.
- •Crisp autumn air.I know that winter is where it's all going. Good. Fine with me.
- •I wore a sweater AND A JACKET OVER IT.My layering strategies are tight and attractive.
- •Went to someone's work happy hour, talked about things that weren't television.Like: people have opinions about their Mayor! HOT.
- •We saw Hamilton.I know I couldn't just go do that all the time, but boy was it nice to have the option. Michelle Obama was there! So was John Stamos! Not together.
- •Early evening runs around Central Park.
- •El Born, fabulous tapas in Greenpoint.
- •Shake Shack.
- •Watching the Super Blood Moon with dear old friends, booing at clouds and hearing other people on other corners doing the same.
- •Marie's Crisis.Shouting showtunes with the drama teachers and chorus boys of the tri-state area. There was an AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING off past night.
- •Citibikes.Best way to burn off a dinner and all the wine.
- •Boys with a lot on their mind.Boing!