WAYS IN WHICH MY PARENTS HAVE DESCRIBED THEIR COMPUTER AND/OR IPAD ISSUES TO ME OVER THE PHONE
and then been annoyed that I could not diagnose and fix them.
- •It's being goofy.
- •I can't do the thing.
- •It's telling me no.
- •Well, I click the thing and here we are on a mountain.I think this means my dad has turned the computer on and the desktop is a picture of Yosemite.
- •I try to go to my place to look at the thing and it says "No. No, I won't let you go there. You are not allowed to go there."
- •Drudge is broken.Boy, I'll say.
- •Oh, the thing is dippy again.
- •We have been kicked out of the Internet. It told me.
- •SCRABBLE DIES NOT WORK I MEAN DOES NOT WORK OOPS!My mother literally does not know about the backspace button and I'm afraid it will blow her mind.