Best Coffee Shops in San Francisco
- 1.Blue Bottle Mint PlazaJust straight up the best coffee in San Francisco, and their best location.
- 2.The MillArguably the best vibe in the city. This place is so hipster that they charge $4 for a slice of toast, everyone is wearing cut-off jean shorts, and listening to Paul Simon on a tape deck.
- 3.SightglassA SOMA staple, up and comer in the quality coffee scene.
- 4.The GroveThe Grove is the original. It would be impossible to count the number of startups that have been hatched here over the years. Legend even has it that social networking started because someone was trying to map the "6 degrees of The Grove."
- 5.Coffee BarGreat place to work with really good coffee, salads, pastries, and music.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz