The Brands I Wear Every Day
Inspire by @bjnovak 's list. I wear basically the same thing every day these days too, unless something compels me otherwise.
- •Levi'sMy favorite are the 527 boot cut. It's the Montana in me.
- •James PerseHis undershirts are unbelievably soft. Love them. On the weekends I tend to wear his long sleeve version.
- •Thom BrowneSomewhere along the way I figured out that his basic white collared shirt not only fits my long torso perfectly but also just feels great. He uses a super heavy broadcloth which just feels better than any other collared shirt I've tried. I now wear this in white almost every day.
- •AetherThey've become my favorite outerwear brand. Started in LA by a former film director. They make really well designed stuff with an urban sensibility but with high quality technical materials. Nothing better in my opinion.
- •Jack SpadeI love Jack Spade bags and am virtually always carrying one.
- •LuchesseThey make the best brown leather cowboy boots with a lifetime warranty. But, they now make shoes as well, which I love.