Reasons why your baby might be crying
Babies can't talk, so they cry when then need to tell you something.
- •*Hungry?They have little tummies and need frequent feedings at all hours.
- •*Want to be held?Yes, your baby will want to be held often.
- •*Dirty diaper?Pro tip. If your baby is sound asleep and you notice a little pee, it might not be a bad idea to let them sleep some more, instead of waking them and changing them.
- •*Tired?Why sleep when you can just as easily cry?!
- •*Overstimulated or stressed?Life can be overwhelming.
- •Uncomfortable?Too warm, too cold, tight clothes?
- •Gas?Burp or fart coming?
- •Check for injury?Bumps, fever, arms and legs okay?
- •Just having a fussy day?Sometimes we're just having a bad day. Though my experience was that ours was usually crying about something specific.