Streets I Have Lived On.
I suppose I'm inviting someone to steal my identity, but who knows - the joke might be on them.
- •SURREY DRIVEThe house I was born and raised in was on this street in Oklahoma. My parents still live there today.
- •"I" STREETMy first (and only) college dorm. I lived on the third floor.
- •CENTRAL AVENUEMy first college apartment. It was a one-room studio on the second floor.
- •HEFNER ROADMy second college apartment. I actually lived in two different apartments here. Both had the same address. In the ghetto.
- •MERIDIAN AVENUEMy third college apartment. A fancy, schmancy third-floor apartment that a I couldn't afford.
- •TAYLOR STREETMy first "real" house that I lived in after college. This is the house I lived in when I was first married.
- •8th PLACEOur second house. It was on a cul-de-sac.
- •4th STREETThe house we lived in when all four of our sons were born.
- •IISALO ROADOur first house in Maine. A two-story cape cod with a dirt floor basement.
- •FAIRBANKS ROADOur second house in Maine. A giant (and new) two-story farmhouse on 75 acres. Oh, and it was unfinished. But we lived there anyway.
- •CALIFORNIA AVENUEOur first home in Iowa. A traditional Iowa split level. Corn fields were right across the street.
- •JOHNSON DRIVEOur second home in Iowa. A ranch style house on a double corner lot. It was a great house with an enormous basement. And blue carpet.
- •AUGUSTA COURTOur first house in Mississippi and the house I have lived in longer than anywhere else other than my parents' house.