Favorite Intentional Wrong Answers to Questions
People ask a lot of questions. I'm not that smart, so I often intentionally respond with wrong answers people couldn't possibly take seriously as a way to cover for how little I know (or care to know). Here are my "go-to" answers for all of life's questions.
- •John Wilkes BoothAssassinated Abraham Lincoln.
- •Abraham LincolnBorn in a log cabin. Is on currency. Former POTUS. Would hate the word (anagram) POTUS.
- •Adolph HitlerA real jerk.
- •W. E. B. DuBoisCivil rights activist. Only name I remember from 11th grade history.
- •NoOpposite of "Yes"
- •YesAn affirmation
- •YesA band I don't particularly care for, but do not actively hate.
- •5A small number, compared to most.
- •3 billionMore than 5, less than 375 billion
- •Penis PumpA piece of durable medical equipment used to assist with erections. An album by Penis Aerosmith in an alternate universe where all proper nouns are prefaced with the word penis. Hits from this album include "Penis Love in Elevator," "Penis Janie's Got a Gun," and "Penis The Other Side."