Past Halloween Costumes I Have Worn
Did I mention I love this holiday?
- •LumiereFrom Beauty & the Beast! With my girlfriend as Babette, the feather duster and/or sexy French maid.
- •John SnowPrinter is coming.
- •Animal (from the Muppets)Apparently I got way too into character (aka very drunk).
- •Nate from MisfitsMan I really thought this edgy superhero show from Britain was more popular. Turns out nobody watches this show and I had to explain it all night.
- •Where the Wild Things Are MonsterI hand painted/sharpied all of the details to look like a Maurice Sendak drawing.
- •A mummy dressed as a pirate...while my friend Matt was a pirate dressed as a mummy. We didn't nail it this year.
- •Tin ManRolling with a complete Oz crew!
- •Captain Jack SparrowI stayed in character all night and it either delighted or pissed off lots of people. Oh, college!
- •AladdinLook at this chubby college freshman who spent three hours straightening his hair!
- •This year: BEETLEJUICE