THE TRUTH ABOUT MY JEWISHNESS
- •Mother is Jewish. Father is Chinese. Which means we all love Chinese food.
- •I leaned to play both violin and piano (see above)
- •Latkes with my dad's special chili soy sauce (see above)
- •Bar Mitzvah party was held at the Shanghai Banquet hall (see above)
- •All my Chinese relatives from Toronto came to my bar mitzvah. But during the party, Joe Carter hit a home run to win the World Series for the Blue Jays and everyone was celebrating in the lounge and not dancing.
- •But he won the freaking WORLD SERIES. Wow.