Things that make me realize I'm a boring grown up.
- •I never actually feel like going in the pool.When I was a kid I swore I'd be the cool kind of adult that swims and slashes in the pool with the kids. I never do that unless I am the only adult around and I have no choice. Otherwise I'm sitting in a lounge chair talking to the grown ups about boring things.
- •The best weekends include cleaning out a drawer or a closet.Seriously, a trip to Goodwill to unload two big bags of stuff and it's like the best weekend ever.
- •I say things like, "THIS is dinner, so you better eat!"Cause what the F when we are at some sick buffet or BBQ with food everywhere and then we get home dog tired and my kids go, "What's for dinner?"
- •When someone invites me out after work I compare the thought of their company to Netlix and Netflix usually wins.
- •When I make plans to go out after work I usually regret it and wish I was home watching Netflix.