SONG LYRICS INVADING MY BRAIN TODAY
simultaneously going on inside my brain rn
- •"pulled into Nazareth, was feeling bout half past dead"this songs been stuck in my head for 2 weeks now and I'm not complaining.
- •"julio, get the stretch"uptown funk took over my body last year and it basically controls me now (still-is that embarrassing?)
- •"everybody had a good year / everybody had a hard time...oh yeah"such a groove but also so tragic. the song is so upbeat, but john had just had a super shitty year. it's stuck in my head and is bittersweet
- •"the ghost of electricity howls in the bones of her face"fucking Dylan. also want a tattoo that represents this. a transparent face. these words are gorgeous and brilliant
- •"we fit into each other, we are Russian dolls, where somewhere in the center sits a beating heart"swans by the format. because I was thinking about the line "we don't care for compliments but please don't stop" first and then i remember that line. also, I want a Russian doll tattooed on my body because I've loved them since I can remember.