THE VAN GOGH EXHIBIT AT THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO WAS 💯
I also don't understand people who take pictures, okay? I took my mom for Mother's Day.
- •except, the marketing slogan made me feel like a voyeurI don't want to peek in on him, wtf!
- •holy fucks
- •look at that texture
- •look at my mom looking cute as frick
- •look at this letter to his brother
- •the texture!the empty chairs slay me
- •ughthese slay me x1000000
- •another self portraitcompared to the above portraits, he barely used any paint on this one. his self-deprecation is 😔
- •the first bedroompainted in an attempt to immortalize his feeling of home
- •look at the textvre?!!got (rightfully) yelled at for getting too close
- •second bedroompainted from the asylum 11 months after the first (which has fragile materials that were subject to damage)
- •third bedroomas a gift to his mother and sister
- •the asylum!!!!!!!!
- •excuse me??the master's pallet. the texture!!!!!!