2016 Goals, Projects, Hopes & Dreams Realized, Etc.
- •Learn how to whistle for a cabLike Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I've always wanted to learn this. It seemed so badass the first time I watched.
- •Read all the unread books I own.Because it's embarrassing to own things I've never made it through. If I can't bring myself to finish? Maybe I don't need to own the book any longer.
- •Spinster travelIn 2015 I traveled by myself to NOLA and stayed alone for close to two weeks. It wasn't always the fun-ist but it made me unable to resist getting out of my comfort zone. If I can't go to DC for conferences this year, maybe I should get myself there anyway.
- •🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴Aim to ride at least once a week. Saturday or Sunday mornings are bike mornings.
- •Join a meet up group...and stick with it.Find something that meets semi-frequently, get over your fear of not being "_____ enough" to join and then be actively involved in it.
- •Be the director of your own social club.Be it a monthly co-worker happy hour or friends game night (in) or movie night (out), find the activities you want to do and get people on board.
- •International travel.This might not be the year to make it happen, but it can at least be the year to plan it. Location? Maybe London? Do your research, build a budget and savings plan, and find all the must-do's. Also, start putting the bug in various ears so you don't travel alone!