Already on li.st? Open in app.
Find out which one is the LIE by clicking on our story
- 2.Willie Nelson
- 3.PrincePurple rain, purple rain
Cultural attaché and lead troublemaker (and reporter) Amelia Robinson has some compelling reasons on why you shouldn't vote. (But really, here are 4 easy steps to voting today: http://on.dayton.com/1ROzDpO)
- 1.I'd rather decide for you.
- 2.Your money feels better going towards things I want and/or need.
- 3.Other people should make the tough decisions for you.
All Hallows' Eve is upon us, and you know what that means: celebrations and outlandish costumes of all stripes this weekend. Here are some of the best ways to celebrate Halloween in Dayton. Full story: http://on.dayton.com/1GyL3xw
- 1.Night of the Creeps 28pm-3am Friday, Oct. 30 @ Vex, 101 S. St Clair St., Dayton. Dayton's most talented artists, photogs & sculptors take on the theme of Horrors & Halloween. A costume contest will be in full effect, Zombie Dogs will be there to feed your brain (HA!), & let's not forget the epic dance party. Ages 18+.
- 2.Ollie-ween6pm Friday, Oct. 30, Ollie's Place, 518-20 Miamisburg-Centerville Road, Centerville. Four words: beer and candy pairing. Ollie's teamed up with Great Lakes Brewing Company for a party featuring a Nosferatu costume contest. They'll also have Christmas Ale (hello!), Ohio City Oatmeal Stout cask with cherries and their exclusive one-off, Aloha-Ale.
- 3.Spooky Science Saturday10am-3pm Sat., Oct. 31, Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, 2600 DeWeese Pkwy., Dayton. Fun for the whole fam: wicked space theater shows and creepy experiments are sure to delight everyone. Cost: $10/kids ages 3-16, $13/adults, $11/seniors above 60, free for members & kids 3 and under.
- 4.Hauntfest on Fifth7pm-1am, Oregon District, Fifth St., Dayton. The region's largest & longest-running Halloween event -- need we say more? Features food, drinks, street performers, live music & an epic costume contest, which is co-hosted by Dayton.com's own Amelia Robinson. Cost: $5/advance and at gate until 8pm, $10/at the gate after 9pm.