Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •Pretty basic description. I was making a delicious Israeli dinner. In case you were wondering. It was tasty.
- •Hope to use that in a face swap. Didn't work. God he's awful.
- •Shazaamed that song. Haven't looked it up yet tho.
- •I get mad at vice and the media in general sometimes for being anti-Israel. So me and my best friend text about it sometimes. This was used in a text convo.
- •Did you know your maps works without wifi? Yep. Also this was in case my maps pooped out and I was lost in Chiang Mai.
- •Large groups of people are bad for cell service. Screen shots solve the Google problem of knowing the music festival schedule