Enough of these tired, recycled clichés
- •They burst through the door kissing and fumbling aroundHow did they unlock the door? Was it unlocked? What if there is a robber inside?
- •There is a burglar inside the apartment stealing the guy's Plasma TV
- •The burglar tries to get out through the fire escape
- •The guy shoots the burglar as he tries to flee
- •Just as he takes his last breath, the burglar says "tell my wife I love her"
- •The girl shoots the burglar in the head again and he dies
- •The girl insists that they get rid of the body because she has a criminal record
- •The guy bakes the robber's body into thousands of muffins
- •They open a bakery together to inconspicuously dispose of all the body muffins
- •It works until one day when the town widow buys a dozen muffins and bites into her husband's wedding ring
- •The couple gets sentenced to death
- •The judge gives them both the middle finger and tells them he'll never eat another muffin
- •They are hanged in the town square and everyone gives a standing ovation
- •The mayor gives everyone the next day off of work
- •Gay best friend