Ish I Did in 2015
Here is how my 2015 went down.
- •Went to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.Cross that off the bucket list.
- •Gestated a human being.I found out that I was pregnant on NYE 2014. 2015 will forever be the year of pregnancy.
- •Took a canal boat vacation.Rented a 70 foot canal boat and traversed the Kennet and Avon canal near Bath, England. Nobody went overboard and much tea was consumed, natch.
- •Defended the rights of people with past criminal convictions.I wrote briefs and filed cases on behalf of people with prior convictions who are trying to rebuild their lives. This is a picture of the New York Court of Appeals, where I wrote an amicus brief.
- •Celebrated my grandfather's 90th bday at a Mets game.This could only have been made more awesome if the Mets had proceeded to win the World Series. Maybe next year, Pop-Pop!
- •Met my baby girl.Maude Catherine dropped in September.