EVERYDAY THINGS THAT CONFOUND ME
- •Sink garbage disposalHow the hell do these things work? Why are they? Am I wrong for thinking they're more trouble than they're worth? Is this superior to using s trash can? I have only had one for a couple months and it's already broken twice
- •Frozen pizzaFor such a ubiquitous foodstuff why do we need frosted nonsense? I get dominoes isn't that great but still at least it was made and cooked and things
- •Incredibly small pursesWhat is kept in these? Where are the things that do not fit kept?
- •Disposable wheel lightersThe click button lighter should have made these obsolete, no? I get Zippo has some fans but for a bodega buy they make my thumbs hurt
- •Gas pumpsThere is way too much interface here
- •"No show" socksThey clearly show! They promise but one thing and do not deliver
- •The enduring appeal of Sex and the CityEven neglecting the blergh movies, I've watched some recently, and it is a mess of bad puns, awful politics, and bland characterization. This is supposed to be some benchmark?
- •Garbage bag sizesThis is an issue of standardization I demand satisfied by the UN or IMF or someone