ONE GUY'S IMPRESSIONS OF ALL THESE DAMN DATING APPS
- •OkcupidI do not find myself fascinating enough to write this much about me. While this whole match percentage thing is nice it mostly makes me wonder what the missing percentage represents, like we could be compatible about everything but your opinions on water boarding
- •TinderThis is a dark, awful world we live in. Are all these people technically humans? Or is this some posthumanism blade runner shit?
- •HingeThere are many professional people out there who a)have no time for a screw up like me and b)seem incredibly boring. Truth is I went on a hinge date and the girl said something she was snobby about was fitness classes
- •BumblePower to the ladies! A really great simulation of when I'm at a bar and am looking to meet someone but get those states of cold indifference from across the room and know not to pursue. However the ones that say hello tend to be really nice!
- •LuxyI'm not pretty enough to be "kept"
- •HappnThe living tech metaphor of "so close yet so far"