SOME DIFFICULTIES I HAVE
- •Making friendsNot so much the being social aspect, but feeling comfortable putting myself in someone else's life. It's not hard to converse but I always feel like I'm intruding on their regularly scheduled program. When I try to tell myself "shit is in your head just do it" I think I'm going overboard in my attempts so the circle is complete
- •Sticking with tedious self improvementHave you guys ever been fucking running? The most boring thing in the world
- •Settling downMaybe a product of my environment growing up in NYC or just a restless spirit, it is hard for me to just fucking chill out a little and enjoy the moment and circumstances being presented to me without fear of missing out, fear of missing opportunity, and fear that dish I left out is gathering mold
- •Thinking an idea is good enough to see throughUsually takes some corroboration. Never really feel like my concepts are even the best I could think of, much less people in general could. Things just kinda languish
- •Finding the little things fascinatingIn addition to not settling down sometimes I let human experience pass me by. Rose smelling and sucks
- •Getting going and getting doneUnstoppable in the middle of a project, highly stoppable at its beginning and its ending
- •Not focusing on the negativeWhat's up, list of negative emotions?