THINGS IN WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO BE TRAINED
These are things I think another person should teach me instead of trying to learn on my own. Ideally in 2016 but I'm patient
- •ItalianThrough means I don't quite fully understand I could be eligible for Italian citizenship. I'm not looking to get fluent but some basic stuff and a better understanding of it would be appreciated
- •Making friendsNot to be confused with "meeting people". I meet a lot of people but I sometimes feel like I fuck up in attempts to get closer or form some new bonds. I really should get better at it and should figure out what I'm messing up and be the kinda guy that gets invited to bday dinners and weekends out of town
- •Krav MagaThe martial art that teaches you seven ways to break someone's jaw before they hit the ground. Good enough for israel, good enough for me
- •PremiereMy FCP7 ain't cutting it anymore (editing pun!) so I should probably pick up the new standard
- •EmpathyCould always use more
- •Riding a motorcycleEven on the highway
- •Some new craft involving making things with my handsI used to be decent at woodworking but I can tell those skills have dissipated. Might be kinda cool to just learn a trade
- •Remembering namesI hate myself so much that I'm bad at this
- •Gracefully asking for professional gain"Lemme get some of that work" seems a bit crass, no?
- •Love and caringBe helpful to understand this from a separate perspective and appreciate it a bit more. Related to Empathy up above but a deeper dive
- •Complicated cocktailsAnd spinning the bottles in my hands!
- •BoofingBecause it's never too late to learn the art and science of drinking alcohol through your butt. Young 4ever, baby!