Logo Animals I Would Pet
Just some of the brand mascot animals that I would nurture with a loving pet. The lore/names is/are all accurate.
- •Tony the TigerEasy choice, I guess. Very encouraging, seems tame.
- •Evernote ElephantSurprise pick. Not many know this one, but very pettable.
- •Target Dog (Bullseye, formerly Spot)Duh.
- •Nesquik Bunny (Quicky)Very bad name for a bunny. And also kind of a cocky mf'er, but still pettable.
- •Energizer BunnyOne, two bunny punch. Sadly nameless, which makes me distrust it.
- •Original Cheerios Bee (Buzz)Very cute.
- •Mozilla Firefox FoxAlso nameless. Also a red panda, so they say. Easy winner.
- •Colonel SandersVery needy