What I'm Reading Recently
- •Freedom by Jonathan FranzenOne of my favorite books, so I'm re-reading it. I identify so much with Walter some times and sometimes it makes me sad.
- •The Laws by PlatoI do ancient/Greek philosophy research and I'm working my way through Plato. Right now I'm on his longest work called The Laws.
- •Serious EatsI check in daily. Great food with an intellectual bent and good photography. Check it out!
- •This long form essay on Chili's by GQ
- •A lot of Natasha TretheweyShe's a biracial, American poet who's won a Pullitzer and currently serves as the US Poet Laureate. Her poetry is accessible, moving, and deeply emotional. Check her out!