Guys From the Internet I've Gone on Dates With
I could be adding to this for a while
- •The pediatrician who wrote an awesome rap about COPD to the tune of N*ggas in ParisHe also used to compete in national pairs figure skating competitions with his sister.
- •The handsome health nut who took me snowshoeing for our second date.I struggled because I was hungover and generally out of shape
- •The dentist that wanted to split the check after we each had two happy hour-priced beers, then invited me back to his apartment on the first date.Lol no
- •The professional baker who bakes the breads for several downtown restaurants and USED to bake bread for everyone on the US base in Antarctica.We only went on three dates and I didn't get to eat any bread:(
- •The really nice guy who speaks fluent Italian and pretty much only cares about fishing.We're still Instagram buddies
- •The redhead who lived a few blocks away – which would have been super convenient – but I couldn't get past his socks and black sneakers, cargo shorts, etc.I'm the worst and he still sends me snapchats. Whyyy
- •The guy who invited me over to get takeout and watch the Grammys for our second date. 3.5 hrs of Grammys programming later and I never heard from him again.So much for all my colorful pop culture commentary
- •The guy who grew up on a sheep ranch who had a serious allergic reaction on our first date because there was an almond liquor in his cocktail.We ran to Walgreens a few doors down and had a major "Hitch" moment
- •The doctor I dated for about 6 weeks until we slow-faded each other right before Christmas.Turkey dump?