TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •The tonight show with Johnny Carson.On Friday nights I would sit on the floor of their bedroom and watch at least the monologue and the first guest.
- •Wonderful world of Disney.I don't remember a lot, but I think Sebastian Cabot made an occasional appearance.
- •Wizard of OzIt aired every year around Easter. The tornado and the flying monkeys gave me shivers.
- •The evening news.I vaguely remember watching the evacuation of Vietnam.
- •RootsI got special credit at school.