My favorite movie of all time: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Because I had to screenshot my favorite moments from my favorite movie.
- •"I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I wanna be."The scenes in this movie never fail to make me feel something. In this one, one of my favorite scenes, I feel... happy. It never fails to make me smile.
- •"I'm erasing you and I'm happy!"Finding out that an ex girlfriend/boyfriend erased you out of their memory would be a little frustrating. Well, might as well do it to them too.
- •"I'm an open book. I tell you everything. Every damn embarrassing thing. You don't trust me."I often feel like Clementine in this scene. I like to share my feelings and not keep them bottled up, yet, I tend to be upset if people don't share their feelings with me. I love this scene because I can relate to how she is feeling; Not trusted and annoying.
- •"Please let me keep this memory.. just this one."I will never forget this part of the movie. This scene makes me tear up all the time. I mean, I'm sensitive and all, but this scene makes me cry like a baby.
- •"Can you hear me? I don't want this anymore! I want to call it off!"The regret Joel starts to feel throughout the movie makes me want to rewrite the whole script so their memories stop fading away. I feel as if regret is a thing everyone is afraid of. No one wants to feel like they should have or shouldn't have done something.