THE MOST USEFUL/WONDERFUL/LIFE-CHANGING THINGS I'VE BOUGHT FOR MYSELF IN THE PAST FEW YEARS
Inspired by @ListPrompts. What an interesting and thought provoking prompt!
- •several plane tickets for trips to EuropeEvery trip I've taken has changed my life or outlook in some truly profound way. I hope everyone can get the opportunity to travel at some point. Also see THE BEST THINGS ABOUT TRAVELING ALONE
- •A mindfulness meditation courseI'm not great about keeping up a daily practice but I love the little informal techniques it taught me to be a more mindful, less anxious person
- •A gym membershipI never worked out in my life before I joined a gym in March. Now I go every day before work and I've never been healthier.
- •A condoIt really does feel different when you buy your own place. Whoa adulthood and responsibility!
- •YNAB the budget appThis app seriously helped me get my finances in check, start saving for the future and also short term splurges, such as....
- •The first designer piece of clothing I've ever ownedFrivolous perhaps, but the first time I put on this dress was one of the first times I've ever felt pretty. So, worth it.