Five reasons why working on Saturday sucked today
Usually I don't mind working Saturdays in the library. It's mostly quiet and I can get a lot done. But today has been different...
- •Left home without my laptop so I had to use my Surface instead. It's so small! Keys too little for my fat stubby fingers, and screen too small for my messed-up eyes.
- •Breakfast was coffee and a package of Tiny Twist pretzels. I didn't have time to stop for food on the way.
- •Forgot my ID # while helping a patron. I've had the same number for sixteen years, but it just flew out of my head today. I had to run to my office to look it up while she waited.
- •Worms in the bathroom. OK, they might be centipedes, but whatever they are they're icky. Here's one, but I saw three more nearby. WORMS.
- •Went to Whataburger for lunch and accidentally ordered the super-humongous sized drink. On the way back in to the building, my purse fell off my shoulder and I grabbed the cup so tightly that my thumb went through.Thanks to Germy the page for getting me a rescue cup!