Simple Quinoa Salad
Always a hit at Stanford tailgates! The only ingredients I measure are quinoa, olive oil and lemon juice.
- •Golden quinoa, cooked & cooled1 cup dry to 2 cups water. I use the easy-peasy rice cooker, but of course it cooks on the stove, too.
- •Extra-virgin olive oilI use 2 T for 1 cup dry quinoa.
- •Freshly squeezed lemon juice1 lemon for that 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- •Pomegranate seeds
- •Roasted, salted, shelled pistachios
- •Chopped green onions
- •Dried cranberries
- •Orange slices, bite-sized