Notes From My 50-something Self to my 20-something Self
AKA Thinly-veiled Advice to my Kids
- •Put away a few dollars a week. You will appreciate it when you have a family.
- •Take advantage of your healthy metabolism. It doesn't last forever.
- •Low-fat/diet foods are not your friend. Whole, natural foods are.
- •Don't drive if you can walk. Ride your bike. Keep dancing.
- •The nerds you knew in school turn out to make good partners and great spouses.
- •Don't lose touch with your closest friends. Lives change fast and you will appreciate them when challenges arise.
- •Keep God close. Pray any time and don't be afraid to ask for help.