REGRETTABLE MOVIES I SAW ON DATES IN HIGH SCHOOL
- •Howard the Duck
- •Crocodile Dundee 2My exhaustion with The Dark Knight can be directly traced back to this film's numerous dramatic climaxes.
- •Sweet LibertyAlan Alda's masterpiece
- •Big Top Pee Wee
- •Bad DreamsLate-80s horror movie. "Sweet Child O' Mine" played over the credits, and I was really into Guns n Roses at the time. This did not make it a better movie, though.
- •Armed & DangerousWith John Candy and Eugene Levy. Terrible.
- •CocktailNot a date, but I saw this with two female friends. Afterward, we were in a terrible car crash! Which was still a better time than Cocktail.
- •HellraiserNote: was 17. Girl cancelled on our first date at last minute. Went and saw movie anyway. Afterward, saw girl in a carload of her friends leaving the theater's parking garage. There was startled, horrified eye contact. But technically we *were* at the movie together. P.S. This story still mortifies me.