Already on li.st? Open in app.
Let's see, I will choose the 5, 10th, 15th, 20th photos...here goes:
- •Saved from FB recently. Love this.
- •Apparently I'm saving a lot of memes lately...
- •Was showing off a Neil Young concert shirt I received as a gift to a friend who is a major fan.
- •Really cute & friendly kitten wandering in valet parking section of hospital as I departed from my ALL CLEAR mammogram (woo hoo!) and I was texting pics in hopes of convincing a nurse friend who works there that she or someone from her department should adopt this cat. Not sure of the outcome.
- 1.Seeing this app referenced on The Daily Show interview I randomly caught on Hulu...Amused me enough to check it out. I don't know that I've ever been inspired by an interview to download an app. Reading others' "happy moment" lists cheered me after a difficult conversation with my spouse.
- 2.The HeadSpace guided 10 Minute meditation on my train ride home..Reminded me that despite whatever dark clouds are looming, there is always clear sky above. Needed that reminder as worry can darken my mind easily. (Good grief, two of three are app related! How 21st century and wired of me ;-)
- 3.How happy my dogs are to see me when I come home from workThe pure joy of greetings from Plotthound rescues Morgan and Otis never ceases to delight me.