THINGS IN TODAY'S LUNCH
today's lunch has to be quick and use only things at hand because of a conference call at 2:00 which I forgot about. behold, the garbage salad.
- •iceberg lettuceleftover from the wedge salads we made the other night and the only greens in the house.
- •two slices of provolone cheese, chopped updairy = calcium
- •celerybecause I found it under the iceberg lettuce.
- •whole grain baked goldfishbecause I'm not allowed to buy the regular kind until I eat this whole "mistake" 30oz container. I put these things on almost every meal
- •sunflower seedsthe only nut no one else in this place won't eat.
- •Russian dressingotherwise known as mayonnaise and ketchup. if you add chopped up pickles it's called thousand island. at least where I grew up